Thursday, December 15, 2011

A NEW NAME AROUND HERE

Well, I renamed the blog today.  I was driving to Tulsa, OK with Melissa so she could get treatment and noticed that I was driving 55 in a 75.  I am in no hurry to get anywhere any more.  I am grateful for the great peace the Lord has given me recently.  Many have been praying for this for quite sometime and I can truly say that the Lord has come through on my behalf, thus the new name.  No hurry to get anywhere here, just a wonderful expectation that if I continue cruising in this direction, steady, I will arrive finally at my Lord's gate where I will be admitted to a true and more complete rest than I can ever conceive of here.

2 comments:

  1. You know, that's really awesome. This post just made my evening a whole lot better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I been feeling the same way! Enjoy the peace.:)

    ReplyDelete