Thursday, June 23, 2011

PSALM 142-BEING LONELY IN A WORLD FULL OF PEOPLE

I cry aloud with my voice to the LORD; I make supplication with my voice to the LORD.  I pour out my complaint before Him; I declare my trouble before Him.  When my spirit was overwhelmed within me, You knew my path.  In the way where I walk they have hidden a trap for me.  Look to the right and see; For there is no one who regards me; There is no escape for me;  No one cares for my soul.  I cried out to You, O LORD; I said,
“You are my refuge, My portion in the land of the living. Give heed to my cry, For I am brought very low; Deliver me from my persecutors, for they are too strong for me. Bring my soul out of prison, so that I may give thanks to Your name; The righteous will surround me, for You will deal bountifully with me."

No comments:

Post a Comment