Wednesday, June 1, 2011

ANSWER TO PRAYER

The Lord works in ways unimaginable. Many prayers are answered in ways that we could not have imagined at the time we were praying them. This is the greatness of God's far superior, all-knowing mind. He does all things well. His sanctifying Spirit is always at work 'behind the scenes', conforming all believers to Jesus Christ. To our flesh, this is at times quite painful as it is being killed daily. It will result in things in our lives going terribly wrong as the world would see it, but in all these things, through Jesus Christ, we are more than conquerors.

3 days I ago I asked the Lord to humble me. Today, He did, and might I say with a mighty hand, he delivered a blow to me I will not soon forget.

"Shall not the judge of all the earth do right?" - Genesis 18:25

PSALM 116:15-19
Precious in the sight of the LORD
Is the death of His godly ones.

O LORD, surely I am Your servant,
I am Your servant, the son of Your handmaid,
You have loosed my bonds.

To You I shall offer a sacrifice of thanksgiving,
And call upon the name of the LORD.

I shall pay my vows to the LORD,
Oh may it be in the presence of all His people,

In the courts of the LORD’S house,
In the midst of you, O Jerusalem.
Praise the LORD!

No comments:

Post a Comment